- The sound of a kettle boiling water- if coffee had a sound
- The calming sound of wind blowing through the leaves of big trees - blowing now and then , comming to rest only to build up another great shwoosh , sending the wind through the branches
Monday, 28 November 2011
The sounds I adore
3. The rumble of an aeroplane in the sky
4. The sound of our car when we drive for long distances. - That moment when tiredness over powers me and I lie for a second with closed eyes on the back seat of the car, thinking of nothing, only listening to the sound of the car's wheels on the tar road.
6. My mother's voice
7. Water cobbling over the stones of a river.